Do you have concerns about your child’s development?
Anyone can make a referral. If you have a concern, call us or complete a simple, online referral below. We will set up a time to talk to you that fits into your schedule.
OR CALL US: 330-674-5035
What is Ohio Early Intervention?
Ohio Early Intervention is a statewide system that provides coordinated services to parents of infants and toddlers with disabilities or developmental delays in Ohio.
Ohio Early Intervention's Mission
Part C Early Intervention (EI) builds upon and provides supports and resources to assist family members and caregivers to enhance children's learning and development through everyday learning opportunities.
Ohio Early Intervention's Key Principles
- Infants and toddlers learn best through everyday experiences and interactions with familiar people in familiar contexts.
- All families, with the necessary supports and resources, can enhance their children's learning and development.
- The primary role of a service provider in early intervention is to work with and support family members and caregivers in children's lives.
- The early intervention process, from initial contacts through transition, must be dynamic and individualized to reflect the child's and family members' preferences, learning styles and cultural beliefs.
- Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) outcomes must be functional and based on children's and families' needs and family-identified priorities.
- The family's priorities, needs and interests are addressed most appropriately by a primary provider who represents and receives team and community support.
- Interventions with young children and family members must be based on explicit principles, validated practices, best available research, and relevant laws and regulations.
85 N. Grant Street, Suite B,
Millersburg, OH 44654
PO Box 272, Millersburg, OH 44654
Fax: (330) 674-2528
Monday-Friday: 8AM-4:30PM -Closed for lunch 12PM-1PM